the Art of PurpLe

the Art of PurpLe

Best eveR aBOUT My Blogs

LOVE :) BLOGGING ABOUT ------>


-InTERiOR DESiGN
-ArCHiTECTuRE
-FAshioN And Style
-MAC and Bobbie bRown
-ArT AnD DESiGN
-PHOTOGrAPhY
-WRiTiNG
-OThErs


Thursday, January 29, 2009

where's my Angel.....

No mountain's too high for me to climb,
All I have to do is have some climbing faith,
No river's too wide for me to make it across,
All I have to do is believe it when I pray..

And then I will see the morning will come,
And every day will be bright as the sun,
All of my fears cast them on you,
You just want me to see..

would you be my cloud up in the sky,
would you be my shoulder when I’m cry,
You hear my voices when I call you, You are my Angel...

And when all hope is gone,
You are here ,No matter how far I am,
You are near, It makes no difference who am I,
because You are my Angel, my Angel

U saw my tear drops and you heard I’m cry,
All I need is time, seek me and you shall find,
I have everything and I still lonely,
It don't have to be this way, Let you show me a better day...

No comments:

Post a Comment