the Art of PurpLe

the Art of PurpLe

Best eveR aBOUT My Blogs

LOVE :) BLOGGING ABOUT ------>


-InTERiOR DESiGN
-ArCHiTECTuRE
-FAshioN And Style
-MAC and Bobbie bRown
-ArT AnD DESiGN
-PHOTOGrAPhY
-WRiTiNG
-OThErs


Monday, October 27, 2008

A Moment to Remember



Dedicate to My Love..
Adza Edie Izwan


A magic moment I remember:
I raised my eyes and you were there.
A fleeting vision, the quintessence
Of all that's beautiful and rare.


I pray to mute despair and anguish
To vain pursuits the world esteems,
Long did I near your soothing accents,
Long did your features haunt my dreams.


Time passed- A rebel storm-blast scattered
The reveries that once were mine
And I forgot your soothing accents,
Your features gracefully divine.


In dark days of enforced retirement
I gazed upon grey skies above
With no ideals to inspire me,
No one to cry for, live for, love.


Then came a moment of renaissance,
I looked up- you again are there,
A fleeting vision, the quintessence
Of all that`s beautiful and rare.



1 comment:

  1. hye dear,
    i've read ur highly beautiful poem.. it really touch me a lot. every words sgt mndalam! thanks honey! i really love you soo much.. abg tak pandai brbicara kata2 puitis, all that i can say is, the greatest women ever appear in my life is YOU...my immortal lover!

    thanks honey!

    muacchhxxx!!!

    ReplyDelete