the Art of PurpLe

the Art of PurpLe

Best eveR aBOUT My Blogs

LOVE :) BLOGGING ABOUT ------>


-InTERiOR DESiGN
-ArCHiTECTuRE
-FAshioN And Style
-MAC and Bobbie bRown
-ArT AnD DESiGN
-PHOTOGrAPhY
-WRiTiNG
-OThErs


Monday, October 27, 2008

Family Love Forever




Dedicated to:
MY LOVELY FAMILY.

Have u ever thought actually
What it would be like, without a family.

Family is the only one,
so do i,
I miss my family ,
even i ruin my bz life,
but from my deep heart,
i really miss them so much.

when i far from them,
i felt lonely,
i felt there is something missing actually,

i hope my day will run away,
from my daily bz life,
where i hope i can stay home likes a normal day,
without nothing to worry,
without more thing to do..

i hope one day...............
i will be there..




truly,madly,deeply:
shiema_shieffa@yahoo.com


1 comment: